Location and Map
The Hostal Esperanza boasts an exceptional location, located right on the beach in the Costa del Sol, more specifically in Benajarafe, in the region of Axarquía.
The private enclave of the Hostal Esperanza allows you to enjoy the proximity of the city of Malaga, just 15 minutes away and, at the same time, the welcoming tranquility and beauty of a typical fishing village
How arrive by car
To drive to the Hostal Esperanza, you can follow the directions provided below:
- Almería Direction: If you are coming from Malaga city or from the ringroad around it, follow directions for Almería-Motril via the A-7 or Autovía del Mediterráneo (Motorway of the Mediterranean). From this, take exit 258 (Chilches, Benajarafe) to join the N-340A and continue towards Almería on the coastal road. 2 km along this road, you will find us on entering the town of Benajarafe.
- Málaga Direction: If you are coming from the East via the A-7 or Autovía del Mediterráneo (Motorway of the Mediterranean), take exit 258 (Chilches, Benajarafe) to join the N-340A and continue towards Almería on the coastal road. 2 km along this road, you will find us on entering the town of Benajarafe
- Añoreta Golf golf course – 3 Km.
- Aquavelis water park – 6 Km.
- Avocado, raisin and wine routes in Axarquía – 15 Km.
- Picasso Museum, Malaga – 20 Km.
- Nerja Caves – 24 Km.
- Proximity to the city of Malaga, with key points of interest (Picasso Museum, Alcazaba, Cathedral, etc...)
- The region of Axarquía offers various cultural and leisure routes through its towns (sun and wine route, Mudejar route, oil and mountains route, sun and avocado route).
- Proximity to other towns of great interest to tourists (Nerja, Torre del Mar, Rincón de la Victoria, etc.)